War Memorial Park is a park situated in Coventry, England. The park was opened in 1921 to commemorate 2,587 Coventrians who died between 1914 and 1918 fighting in World War One. The park covers around 120 acres of land. It is a large green area with huge grassed areas, wooded areas and children's play areas. The centrepiece of the park is the war memorial monument, a 90 ft high structure that is dedicated to Field Marshall Douglas Haig.
The park is situated to the south of the city centre. If travelling by car, the park has an onsite car park. The X17 bus travels to the park.
Opening Times and Admission
The park is a public park, it is open all day every day and is completely free for the public to access.