St Stephen’s Green is a public park in the city centre of Dublin, Ireland. The park was established in 1664 but the current park opened in 1880 after being renovated to the designs of William Sheppard. The rectangular park covers 22 acres of land. The park is situated just by the main shopping streets in Dublin, it provides a chilled out green space away from the hustle and bustle of the area.
If travelling by car, use the city centre car parks. By bus, take the 7b, 7d, 32x, 37, 41x, 44, 61, 84x or 145 buses that all stop by the park. The green line on the city’s tram network stops just by the park at ‘St Stephen’s Green’ stop.
Opening Times and Admission
The park is a public park, it is free to enter at any time of the day.