Place de la Bourse is the main square of Bordeaux, France. The square was built from 1730-1775 on the designs of architect Ange-Jacques Gabriel. Gabriel designed the square and the surrounding buildings. The square had a statue of King Louis XV of France situated on it when it opened but that was destroyed in the French Revolution, the “Three Graces” which is on the square now was built in 1869. The square has always been a popular meeting place in the city both for locals and tourists.
The square is situated just by the river in the city centre of Bordeaux. Take tram C, which stops at the square. The 2, 3 and 26 buses stop at ‘Gambetta’ which is a 5-minute walk away from the square.
Opening Times and Admission
The square is a public square, it is accessible 24 hours a day every day and is completely free to use.