Duthie Park is a 44-acre park in Aberdeen, Scotland. The park was established in 1881 after the council was gifted the land by Lady Elizabeth Duthie of Ruthrieston. The large green area situated on the edge of the city centre is a popular place for locals and visitors to the city looking for a relaxing scenic area to enjoy. The park has numerous features that have been added over the years which included greenhouses that contain the second largest collection of bromeliads and cacti in Britain. The park also includes landscaped gardens, various fountains and a boating pond.
The park is situated close to the city centre. If travelling by car, there is an onsite car park. By bus, take the 7, 17, 18, 181, 182, 183, 204 or N7 buses that all stop at the park.
Opening Times and Admission
The park is a public park, it is open every hour of the day throughout the year and is free for people to use.